Saturday, October 20, 2012

Drop-in Math Tutoring Session on Tuesday October 23 at the Prophouse Café in Vancouver (UPDATE)

NOTE: I will most likely try and set up one of these types of sessions once a month. More info once I sort out some of the logistics. Talk soon.

If you happen to be in Vancouver and need a little help with your math, may it be for school or otherwise, then please feel free to drop by the Prophouse Café on Tuesday October 23 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Address is 1636 Venables Ave (at Commercial) - MAP

I will try and provide help for all topics covered in high school math except for calculus (sorry, I haven’t done my review yet). Bring your notes, your books, and your questions. I’ll be in the back of the café with my thinking cap on.

The drop-in is by donation and since space is limited, if you are planning to attend, please RSVP to mathinreallife@gmail.com

The flyer below provides further information.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment