Friday, May 30, 2014

Let Me Show You My Grandmother's Backgammon Board: Me and Grandma Playing Backgammon

The first half of the first video embedded below provides a full explanation of what this post and the related videos are about.

In short, I like layering my work, and in the following videos you will find five layers, some of what I love: backgammon, ASMR, craps, mathematics, and family.

We will return to these videos in the future, for now, here is what my grandmother’s backgammon board looks like and some of its history, as well as six videos of me and my grandma playing backgammon.

Hope you enjoy.


Let Me Show You My Grandmother's Backgammon Board [ASMR]



Me and Grandma Playing Backgammon: Round #1



Me and Grandma Playing Backgammon: Round #2



Me and Grandma Playing Backgammon: Round #3



Me and Grandma Playing Backgammon: Round #4



Me and Grandma Playing Backgammon: Round #5



Me and Grandma Playing Backgammon: Round #6

No comments:

Post a Comment