Tuesday, August 9, 2022

An Update, and Happy 94th Birthday Grandma

Hi everyone,

I've been sort of quiet in the last few days. I was away visiting grandma, stayed with her, and with the family celebrated her 94th birthday. Good times, and as always, family above all else.

I'm going to take a couple of days to recoup, do some back end work, including continuing to upload some of our previous short video segments on TikTok, and putting in the timestamps for our last live stream. TikTok Channel: https://www.tiktok.com/@chycho.chycho

I'm also almost fully recouped from "this little flu" that I picked up over a month ago, so I'll slowly pick up the pace and clear off some of the items on our To Do List.

Just thought I would give everyone a quick update. I hope July treated you well and August treats you even better.

Peace,

chycho

No comments:

Post a Comment