Hi everyone,
I hope you have been enjoying your summer, and can get the most out of it in the last three weeks.
As you might be aware if you have been following our live streams, a couple of years ago I took on the responsibility of taking care of a family Estate. That task is nearing completion with the sale of the Estate property that occurred today.
This is good news, gets me closer to completing this obligation, however, the handover date for the property is within two weeks. This means that, unfortunately, I will be extremely busy for the next few days, hence I will not be able to schedule in any live streams.
If I find the time I will hold unscheduled live streams, and will continue to upload segments from previous streams.
Apologies about this interruption, but no matter what, family first.
I will also continue to be active in our Matrix server if you feel like joining our community there: https://matrix.to/#/#chychonians:matrix.org
Talk soon,
chycho
No comments:
Post a Comment